Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ...Super Elite Clan...Member of..= United Clans =
TSviewer IFF / SEC
Geovisite

kostenloser besucherzähler

Hey, it´s me [TSC] Angel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel

Hey, it´s me [TSC] Angel Empty
PostSubject: Hey, it´s me [TSC] Angel   Hey, it´s me [TSC] Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Hey guys,

just want to say hello and present me and our clan a bit.

First, sry my english is not the best. Very Happy

I am 27 years old and living in Germany near Mönchengladbach. Our Clan, the Titan Striker Clan, is a little groub of friends. We started the clan on 2001 with 3 members ( Spoercky, Masta and me). With a couple of years we grow up to now 12 member. We play a lot of games and we just wanna have fun.

That´s we play most of the time on your server. It´s great.

The last time, you asked us to join your Ts3. Normally and for the most of our clan it is no problem from the technical side, but a lot of us are not the best in english. Without pushing me, i am one of the best in english of the TSC, but we can try it and see, if the communication works.

The biggest problem for me is, i got a very bad internet. I got a maximum downloadspeed of 50 kb/sec and just 8 kb/ sec upload. That´s is why i just can play and talk via TS3, if the channels are configurated for an upload of 2,56 kb/sec, otherwise my ping will raise up to 999.

To communicate you can connact me for the settings we got on our TS3 or you join our Ts3-Server.

And last but not least, we are searching for a clan to do a funwar, are you interested?

Greetz
[TSC] Angel

We will see us on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down
http://www.titan-striker-clan.de.tl
Tiger IV
Admin
Tiger IV

PostSubject: Hey TSC Clan is welcome   Hey, it´s me [TSC] Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:09 am

Hallo Angel
Ich komme aus Hamburg und der Rest der Clans aus Schweden, Frankreich, Japan, England, Romenien, Czechien,Polen , Ukraine, USA
Wir besuchen gerne auch mal euren TS 3 Server.
Wir sind fast alle so um die 40 Jahre alt und haben davor schon lange Panzer Elite Action gespielt. Dunes of War und Fields of Glory.
Wir haben alle Mitglider von euch auf die reservierte Liste auf unserem Server gesetzt. Falls wir doch mal alle spielen sollten werden wir leider Spieler
von euch bitten Platz für unsere Member zu machen . Ich denke das werdet ihr verstehen.
Ich denke das wir aber selten vorkommen :-))

Wir können gerne mal ein paar Clanbattle machen.
Du kannst von uns auch Fotos sehen auf der IFF Seite von diejährigen Clan treffen in Anguolem ( Frankreich ).

MfG Frank ( Tiger IV )
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
markos

markos

PostSubject: Re: Hey, it´s me [TSC] Angel   Hey, it´s me [TSC] Angel I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Hello Angel , greetings from Poland !
Nice to see you here and on ts ( I think your English is beter than my Marekish--hehe ! ).
I invite you to visit side of ***AA*** clan ( klick the banner).
See you on the battlefields !
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.alliedassault.webgoo.us
help
Admin
help

PostSubject: Re: Hey, it´s me [TSC] Angel   Hey, it´s me [TSC] Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 am

Halo ANGEL!!

Your nickname is for peace and love.scratch

So WHY YOU ALWAYS KILL ME !!!!!!! lol!

ps: please, put your website link on your signature. It will be more easy for members to have a look on your forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, it´s me [TSC] Angel   Hey, it´s me [TSC] Angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, it´s me [TSC] Angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WELCOME TO ¤¤¤S.E.C¤¤¤ FORUM :: presentation of members-
Jump to: