Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ...Super Elite Clan...Member of..= United Clans =
TSviewer IFF / SEC
Geovisite

kostenloser besucherzähler

NeferKale is Here!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NeferKale

NeferKale

NeferKale is Here!! Empty
PostSubject: NeferKale is Here!!   NeferKale is Here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Hi, Im NeferKale (NeferKale = The Castle of patriots).
Im from Yalova(Near İstanbul)/Turkiye. Im a student at the university and an author . My department is veterinary. Im 21 years old. My name is "Mert" (Mert = Brave). I love girls,animals,films,history and books. Im an old ***AA*** member (1,5 years ago). We were arknagor, mj, aspen, markos, slpcat, gringo, lovina, jesper and me. But I have left PEA. Because my lessons were too hard ( İt is so still now ). I have not understood to anything, Why closed AA clan??? And I have joined to S.E.C . Im a member of S.E.C now.

Last edited by NeferKale on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mj whitefield
Admin
mj whitefield

PostSubject: I must be Twisted   NeferKale is Here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:58 pm

U were iin AA clan ?I dont remember this part time.Perhaps its was when i was devorsing my wife?

Ure an good man Mert,(like the rest of the S.E.C) all good guys and fighters

I will wait for ure return.If u got time come here and chat with us
::Very Happy
Yours mj
Back to top Go down
https://sec-clan.forumotion.com
NeferKale

NeferKale

PostSubject: Re: NeferKale is Here!!   NeferKale is Here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:06 pm

he he Smile I have sent to this message iff clan site two months ago Smile

Yes, I was in AA, jorgen. Markos have called me to AA. But I have left to AA for my university 3 months later. And I havent play for one year.
Back to top Go down
Felix Maximus

Felix Maximus

PostSubject: Re: NeferKale is Here!!   NeferKale is Here!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:17 am

It's good to have you NeferKale we need good players like yourself. I look forward to fighting alongside you in Clan Wars. cat
Back to top Go down
Severe

Severe

PostSubject: Re: NeferKale is Here!!   NeferKale is Here!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Good to have you in the Clan Nefer. I think we can be pals. I have gone to the University and graduated in psychology
and like people who are willing to learn, be patient and friendly, I think Mj said once to me " you can tell when people
are friendly and kind by the words. I'm 30 and my name is Irvin which is an english variant of the German name
Erwin. I come from Minnesota in the USA its a pleasure to know you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NeferKale is Here!!   NeferKale is Here!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NeferKale is Here!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WELCOME TO ¤¤¤S.E.C¤¤¤ FORUM :: presentation of members-
Jump to: