Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ...Super Elite Clan...Member of..= United Clans =
TSviewer IFF / SEC
Geovisite

kostenloser besucherzähler

Felix Maximus - SEC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felix Maximus

Felix Maximus

Felix Maximus - SEC Empty
PostSubject: Felix Maximus - SEC   Felix Maximus - SEC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:50 am

Hi everyone,

My name is David and I am 39 years old. I am married and have a 3 year old daughter.

My job is mostly in Property Development / Construction.

My hobbies include: Tennis, Gardening, Tree collecting, Films.

I apologise for my lousy communication skills in the game as I usually get caught in the grip of blood lust when playing PEA.

My speciality is defending and I like picking people off at long range, however I know well the tactics of PEA and look forward to working with my fellow SEC members especially in Clan Wars. With Von Keul as our talisman we should go far.

I'd also like to thank mj for holding it together and creating SEC - good work!

Felix cat
Back to top Go down
NeferKale

NeferKale

PostSubject: Re: Felix Maximus - SEC   Felix Maximus - SEC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Hi david. You really love long shots lol! I hope figting with you in the clan wars. And you are right. Von keul is our talisman and very good player...
Back to top Go down
Severe

Severe

PostSubject: Re: Felix Maximus - SEC   Felix Maximus - SEC I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:57 am

Hi David.

It's always fun playing with you and yes you are good at pcking me off from a distance and a good player to have in the clan I respect your abilities and we will talk more.

I am called Irvin and am a pc builder with the hobbies of backpacking in the mountains, History, with a special interest in the ancient Roman empire. world war 2 and 1 and our American civil war. I also enjoy wargaming. I have also worked as a counselor in psychology. Good to know you.
Back to top Go down
Severe

Severe

PostSubject: Re: Felix Maximus - SEC   Felix Maximus - SEC I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:38 am

Good to be in a clan with you Felix. We will have much team work ahead of us as we conquer the "Dunes of War"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felix Maximus - SEC   Felix Maximus - SEC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felix Maximus - SEC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WELCOME TO ¤¤¤S.E.C¤¤¤ FORUM :: presentation of members-
Jump to: